Saturday, October 10, 2009

Any one else miss DC Talk?

d d d d down with the one that is known as the son of the g to the o to the d never done with the flow in the know on the go like a pro not for show cause i aint in the biz for the dough or the me or the ray all the dough's gotta stay cause i can't no i can't take it home anyway never trite when i write cause the lord is my light and his word is my bond so you know know know know he's all right.

such wisdom.

also, I'm hu hu heaven ha huh huh huh heaven ha huh huh heaven bound!

2 comments:

Andy and Stacey, Jackson, Molly and Natalie said...

Toby Mac, and the Mac is back no slack
On a DC track that's jacked, beyond comprehension
I believe that I failed to mention that
There's a lack of recognition
When it comes to His position
Cause if Christ can't be crossed over,
Then I'll keep my beat up nova

Kurt and Carla said...

Oh, wow, I do remember this:

Back in place
And I'm all up in your face
with a rhyme that I embraced
Like a mother to her child
I'm kicking it Jesus style
For the ones who think they heard
I DID use the J word
Cause I aint to soft to say it
Even if DJs won't play it