Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday March 16th

Today we started into the book. We almost finished lesson 1: Introducing the Wesleys.

Some praises and prayer requests were for:
Jen's brother's test tomorrow
Jen's sister-in-law
Brad's grandpa Crandall
Lynee's friend's dad with Colon Cancer
Stacey and Jack doing well
Stacey's school situation
Carla's sister and her treatment
Walker and Ellie doing better
Carla's work situation for next year
Greg and Trish's Anniversary
Jen's test came back good
Matt at Malone
New babies that were born

This week we will be reading Lesson 2 in the book and reviewing it on Sunday. We will also finish up the questions from lesson 1. I forgot to look at the snack sheet sign up so, hopefully someone will cover it. I know that Brad and I will not be there on Sunday but, if you guys could please let me know about the snack sheet and also what was covered. Thanks

2 comments:

Kurt and Carla said...

We're out of room on the snack sheet. I'll bring a new one on Sunday, along with snack. Reckon I better tell Carla . . .

Kurt and Carla said...

OK, I'll bring a new snack sheet this Sunday. Really. Keely said she'd cover us for snack this week. Hope she's has a better memory than me.